Temps-plein Recruitment Advisor
Description de l'emploi
We look for top talent who want to build meaningful careers in one of our diverse areas. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business. Here, the opportunities for career growth and professional development are limitless. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
At Deloitte Canada we are seeking individuals with a passion for recruitment and finding world class talent wherever it may reside. Reporting to the Recruitment Team Lead and working in concert with the Sourcing and Research team, the incumbents’ primary responsibility will be to ensure the continual delivery of World Class talent for Deloitte Canada.
- Develop and maintain a personal network of contacts (both internal and external) for candidates and referral sources to support effective recruitment strategies
- Operate in a Brand Ambassador capacity, representing Deloitte at every opportunity as an a World Class Employer of Choice
- Develop and maintain effective relationships through Professional Associations and Networking Groups to identify, engage and nurture diverse groups of talent pools
- Conduct recruitment kick–off meetings with firm hiring managers to understand talent needs and develop bespoke search and recruitment strategies
- Analyze role requirements to determine the appropriate knowledge, skills and capabilities required, using defined tools to assess the fit of potential candidates in the database and through external networks
- Partner with the Sourcing and Research team to leverage online recruiting sources, recruitment programs and the in-house candidate database to identify and recruit qualified, internal and external candidates
- Identify and develop qualified potential candidates utilizing Deloitte’s local and global internal technologies, research, networks, and relationships. Collaborating with Global colleagues within Deloitte when appropriate and drawing upon relevant knowledge of resources
- Communicate a compelling Employee Value Proposition to potential candidates for every recruiting assignment that clearly identifies Deloitte’s needs, reciprocal requirements and inherent benefits
- Interview and assess candidates to determine their overall fit for Deloitte and their knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver on their specific role or function
- Prepare a short-list of candidates for the business to interview for the recruiting assignment, providing written candidate assessments and shortlist presentations
- Advise, consult and lead the job offer proposal process, in partnership with the hiring manager and the Talent Advisor, presenting market conditions for the specific roles and the personal requirements of the candidate
- Engage and manage approved 3rd party vendors on individual assignments, including overseeing delivery metrics and quality of candidates presented
- Meet all requirements for the recruitment process to ensure that the desired experience is delivered to the candidate
- Ensure that candidate records are inputted and maintained in real time within the appropriate ATS, creating a single system of record for all candidate activity
- Provide feedback and suggestions for any improvements to the recruitment process, standards and tools that will help improve the overall effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function.
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- University Degree in Human Resources or related fields
- A minimum 3 years combined experience working in a contingency/retained search environment coupled with corporate experience
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- Superior client management skills, able to effectively & persuasively present information
- Ability to interpret business needs based on shared information
- Knowledge and experience navigating through a complex, global professional environment
- A genuine passion for recruitment and the data that drives continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build deep-rooted relationships with key stakeholders and delivering against agreed upon Service Level Partnerships
- A strong preference for individuals with proven experience delivering high quality candidates in a fast-paced professional environment
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple requests at one time
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong intellectual capacity – be a continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comment postulerPlease apply directly: http://ca.kursallesjob.com Thank you for reading and all the best
1220 total views, 1 today