Analyste Financier et des fonds d’Investissement
|Statut de la carrière:||Recherche activement|
|Prêt à déménager :|
|Prêt à voyager :||Prêt à voyager|
5 Howden Close SE28 8HD Thamesmead, London – UK
Tel:M: +44(0)7947200759 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full UK driving license
I am a motived, adaptable, conciencious, and responsible Business Administration graduate with strong communication and organisational skills developed through my previous work experiences as Financial Analyst covering departments such as Risk Management, Asset Management, Equities, Capital Markets, Hedge Funds and Research. Dear recruiter, I am still seeking any similar position in Financial Industry to be a Financial or Investment Analyst.
As you have noticed, I still living in London – UK but not for long because I am definitely about to immigrate to Canada – Québec in october 2012 so I have roughly a couple of months in the UK before I immigrate to Canada – Québec ; Therefore, I will be available from next october 2012 for the position you may offer me.
During my Masters degrees in both countries France and UK, I successfully combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure.
Speaking fluently both English and French, I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I enjoy working on my own initiative or in a team. In short, I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn and have a genuine interest in Finance Industry.
I am confident that my skills and my passion for Business Administration are a perfect match with your requirements. In fact, I have completed one more Master in Business Administration (MBA) option Finance from The Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU) obtained in UK through which an MBA dissertation has been achieved with a grade of MERIT;
Dissertation title: Is there a significant impact on transition from French GAAP to IAS/IFRS in the equity and income statements? A study of 31 French companies over the period 2001-7.
In addition Dear Recruiter, I have completed over the period 2008-9 a Master in Business Administration (MBA) mention Finance, Economics & Accounting speciality Research in Management Science from Nice Sophia – Antipolis University (UNSA) obtained in France through which an MBA dissertation has been achieved with a grade of Credit Pass;
Dissertation title: Comparing International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and UK GAAP: Financial statements effects, Impact on Financial Position and Performance; A study of 52 UK companies over the period 2002-7.
Furthermore, I have completed over the period 2007-8 a Master 1 in Business Administration mention Finance & Taxation speciality Financial Engineering from Nice Sophia-Antipolis University (UNSA) obtained in France through which a Master dissertation has been achieved;
Dissertation title: Analysis of effects and origins about Financial Crisis « SUBPRIME » happened in USA and UK.
I would bring to your company a broad range of Quality Management skills, including:
• Excellent analytical determination and problem solving skills.
• Innovation which I have implemented through audit within Businesses.
• Projects Management which I have accomplished within Businesses.
• Good knowledge in trying to predict what will happen to the companies’
earnings in the future.
• Excellent knowledge of comparing the companies’ financial reports with
those of previous years.
• Practical knowledge in studying new products, market prices, and other
• The ability to Carry out examination Financial Information in order to make sound.
• Suggestion of strategies to businesses on how to invest money.
• Good knowledge and/or experience of using Software and Hardware engineering test Tools.
• Problem Solving – Acts quickly and efficiently to resolve unexpected difficulties.
• Team work – Able to integrate and participate within a team based culture.
• Presentation – Experienced in presenting information and chairing meetings.
• Fluent as well in French than English.
Available from october 2012 because I am about to immigrate to Canada – Québec, I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this position with you. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please could you contact me by using as well my phone number or my e-mail address stated above. I have enclosed my CV for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Masters Degrees in Business Administration:
2010-2011 Master in Business Administration (MBA) speciality Finance from The Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU) obtained in UK.
An MBA dissertation with a grade of MERIT has been achieved; Title: Is there a significant impact on transition from French GAAP to IAS/IFRS in the equity and income statements? A study of 31 French companies over the period 2001-7.
Major modules include: Investment Administration, Financial Analysis & Management, Corporate Finance, Financial Markets Investment Analysis, Innovation and Finance, Financial Reporting, Banking Strategy & Diagnosis, Financial Theory & Calculation, Evaluation of business & Securities Investment, Mathematics & Statistics, Quantitative & Qualitative Research.
2008-2009 Master in Business Administration (MBA) mention Finance, Economics & Accounting speciality Research in Management Science from Nice Sophia – Antipolis University (UNSA) obtained in France.
An MBA dissertation with a grade of Credit Pass has been achieved; Title: Comparing International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and UK GAAP: Financial statements effects, Impact on Financial Position and Performance; A study of 52 UK companies over the period 2002-7.
Major modules include: International Accounting, Accounting Principles Fundamental, Financial Markets & Management, Corporate Strategy & Governance, Investment Administration, Statistic Management, Innovation and Finance, Applied Statistics, Risk Management, Mathematics, Quantitative & Qualitative Research.
2007-2008 Master1 in Business Administration mention Finance & Taxation Speciality Financial Engineering from Nice Sophia-Antipolis University (UNSA) obtained in France.
A Master dissertation has been achieved; Title: Analysis of effects and origins about Financial Crisis « SUBPRIME » happened in USA and UK.
Major modules include: Taxation Depth, Financial Reporting, Banking Strategy & Diagnosis, Financial Theory & Calculation, Investment Administration, Evaluation of Business & Securities Investment, Financial Markets, Financial Analysis & Management, Innovation & Finance, Management Control, Mathematics & Statistics.
Janv-2012 KNOWLEDGE TO ACTION – Skills For Richer Life – LONDON
I have attended ‘Traders Secrets’ a training trading Seminar presented by a senior trader in order to learn more about London Stock Exchange- FTSE 350 trading.
2006-2007 Master in Management Science speciality Finance & Accounting from Douala University (UD) obtenaid in Cameroon.
Major modules include: International Accounting, Accounting Principles Fundamental, Financial Markets & Management, Corporate Strategy, Company Taxation & Accounting, International Economics, Budget & Control Management, Mathematics & Statistitics.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Science:
2005-2006 Bachelor’s degree in Management Science speciality Management from Douala University (UD) obtained in Cameroon
Major modules include: Finance & Accounting, Budget & Control Management, Company Taxation & Accounting, International Economics, Statistics & Mathematics Management, Operational Research, Quantitative Techniques, Applied Mathematics.
2004-2005 DEUG (General University Study Diploma taken after two years’ study) in Economy & Management from Douala University (UD) obtained in Cameroon.
Major modules include: Micro & Macro Economy, Monetary Analysis, Analytical Accounting, General Accounting, Business Management, Statistics, IT, Development Economics, Mathematics.
05/10-11/12 Deloitte UK – Banking & Capital Markets, Internal Audit & Advisory – Assistant Manager – London UK.
Deloitte’s UK Financial Sercices Internal Audit Practice provides a full range of High value Internal Services to many of the world’s leading Financial Institutions, including banks, brokers, insurers, investment managers, investment/ pension funds, private equity businesses and many more.
As a member of team, I am responsible of :
- Managing client relationships, planning, and delivering a range of internal audit services.
- Constructing and supervising audit teams.
- Driving the continuous improvement in our internal audit methodology.
- Participating in development of Deloitte’s Internal Audit thought leadership.
- Participating in the marketing and sales campaigns.
- Ensuring that the instructions are followed from staff and working on my own initiative using my own judgment to manage customers projects.
- Accomplishing Projects Management from the beginning to the end.
02/10-02/12 Liquidity Solutions – Cash Investments Product assistant Manager – Riversdale Consulting London-UK
- I have analyzed Financial Information in order to make sound suggestions to businesses on how to invest money & brought Innovation through Audit within businesses.
- I have covered the risk management department which has been responsible to evaluate, monitoring and controlling the Financial Market
- Developing investment analysis & reporting tools to support the analytics in VBA, Excel 2010, Reporting Software, C+ +, SharePoint, C# .Net and SQL developers.
- I have conducted & accomplished Projects Management with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution.
- I have been a strategic thinker using my skills for predicting both a long and short term risk on financial markets investment through financial calculations, The result was a 25% increase in turnover for the company.
- Ensuring the regional expansion of liquidity capabilities to new markets to support business strategy.
- Increasing the ability to analyze complex information from variety of sources to define and understand the market opportunities.
08/08-01/10 Financial Analysis & Management at Cabinet Fiduciaire de Comptabilité et de Gestion (F.C.G) – FRANCE – Nice
- Analyzing financial information focussing on the impact on transition from French GAAP to IAS/IFRS in the financial statements of businesses in order to make investment decisions.
- Preparing plans of action for investment based on financial analysis & Risk Management.
- Interpreting data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Analyzing the impact on transition from French GAAP to IAS/IFRS in the financial statements of businesses.
04/05-11/06 Risk & Management Control at Bank BICEC Cameroon in CAMEROON-Douala
- Measuring & analyzing the Business’s Performance & managing the corporate strategy.
- Preparing the Management Planning & Implementing an Evaluation of Business.
- Managing the Budget process and identifying the Financial Derivatives.
English : Fluent.
French : Native Speaker.
I am pround of my voluntary work. I am providing service to the registered Charity named WACAH in United Kingdom since 2007. I enjoy a range of activities including visits to the local sports centre, playing football, Basketball and running.
- Les États Financiers,
- les Normes IAS/IFRS,
- Le Marché des Capitaux,
- La Gestion des Projets et l’Innovation,
- La Gestion des Risques…
- Finance et comptabilité
Groupes & associations
- WACAH CHARITY ASSOCIATION
- ANGLAIS & FRANÇAIS (langue maternelle) : ( PARFAITEMENT BILINGUE )
78 total views, 1 today